JDSAT is an Operations Research & Data Sciences firm committed to solving complex business challenges through intelligent application of a broad set of advanced analytical techniques.
We are led by a team of retired military professionals recognized for excellence in the areas of operations research, workforce analysis, economics, finance & accounting, medical planning, supply & logistics, market research, survey design & analysis, operational planning, and leadership.
JDSAT delivers Operations Research & Data Science solutions to help our clients achieve business success. We employ advanced analytic techniques and multi-disciplinary teams to engage both the technical and organizational aspect of the client’s business needs.
- To be a world class Operations Research firm that expands organizational insight and reveals opportunities for our clients and partners.
- To be a trusted business partner who measures success by the value generated for our clients.
- To lead and innovate with an organizational culture that values trust, transparency, focus, and simplicity.
JDSAT challenges assumptions. We are committed to asking the needed questions to frame the “right” problem and then provide technical solutions that drive business success.
Federal Contracting Information
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
CAGE Code: 6ZF65
DUNS #: 07-912-0844
|NAICS Codes||Federal Stock Codes (Service)|
|541330 _ Engineering Services
541614 – Operations Research Consulting Services
541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
541910 – Marketing Analysis Consulting Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Consulting
541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
|A – Research & Development
B – Special Studies & Analysis – not R&D
C – Architect and Engineering Services
D – Information Technology Services, including telecommunications services
H – Quality Control, testing & inspection services
Q – Medical Services
R – Professional, Administrative, and Management support services
U – Education & training services
Clients, Partners, and Contract Vehicles
- US Navy Bureau of Medicine & Surgery
- US Marine Corps Operations Analysis Division
- Department of Transportation (Volpe Center)
- Dept of Health and Human Services (Program Support Center)
- Deloitte, LLC (US Navy)
- Booz Allen Hamilton (US Marine Corps)
- Macrosys, LLC (Dept of Transportation)
- Aktarius, LLC (Dept of Health & Human Services)
- United Global Group (HUBZone, SDVOSB)
Contract Vehicles (subcontractors)
- Available through key partners
- Volpe Operations Research & Analysis (VOLPE ORA)
- DHHS Program Support Center (DHHS PSC)
- OAD Research and Innovative Technology Administration (OAD RITA)
- Tricare Evaluation, Analysis, Management, and Support(TEAMS)